Monday 2 September 2013

Cultural festival night



On Wednesday after school I got changed into my normal clothes. Got my ten pieces of fire wood kindling. Then I went on the computer for seven minutes. Then I had macaroni for tea. After all that I had some more macaroni it was delicious. That macaroni made my tummy filled right up for the cultural festival to night. Before my macaroni. I had a five minute shower . After my shower burnham school went to the hall all the girls and boys went on a different bus to the CBS Arena. I was sitting next to Jamie. We wore fist up and it took a long time to get to the stage. Some people were talking. I couldn't se my mum the hole time. After we were on stage our songs were brilliant. I couldn't find my hoody it was lost. After all the other songs my leg and arms were getting tired. Then I was bored. My favourite part of the show was the whole thing I had caramel loo chocolate. Then we had KFC in the car. I saved some in the morning. By Isaiah.


No comments:

Post a Comment